Opening hours: 0900 – 1700 (Mon – Fri)
As a Specialist clinic, patients need a referral from their General Practitioner to be eligible for medicare benefits.
Referrals from your family doctor or other health providers are welcomed. Electronic referrals via email are also accepted.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to fill in a health questionnaire and supply your personal details.
Private Consulting at
- South of the River
Suite 32, level 2, Wexford Medical Centre, 3 Barry Marshall Parade, Murdoch 6150
(opposite Fiona Stanley Hospital)
- North of the River
Unit 2, 4 Wade Court, Girrawheen, Western Australia 6064 (Entrance through Red Apple Dental)
When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Medicare card
- Private health insurance information (e.g: membership card/no)
- Referral letter from your doctor
- Any X-rays or scans that you have on film or disc
- Copies of operation records, medical records, results from prior doctor visits.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- A list of current medications and any known allergies
To cancel an appointment:
Please call us at least 1 day prior during business hours so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
We look forward to seeing you.